Melissa from A Writer's Woolgatherings posted a fabulous, quick-and-easy lunch recipe for her 2-year-old toddler. I asked her if I could post it here and Voila! Mush's first contributing writer! And while she gave her daughter this quesadilla (which she loved, by the way) for lunch, it would make a great snack or dinner as well.
Black beans (canned)
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Drain, rinsed, and mash the black beans.
2. Place one tortilla on a preheated and slightly buttered skillet.
3. Spoon a bit of the black beans onto the tortilla and top with a palmful of shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Place the other tortilla on top.
5. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
To get in on the contributed recipe action (you, yes, YOU can have your wee thing's favorite recipe posted here for the world to read), email us at mushblog at gmail dot com.